Mastering Paragliding is a new approach to learning to fly cross country by paragliding guide Kelly Farina.
Kelly approaches pilot progression in a systematic, logical way. From understanding the basics of glider handling to thermalling techniques and high-level cross-country advice, he breaks the sport down into manageable stages with achievable goals.
- Mastering the basics: learning to fly smoothly, consistently and confidently
- Thermalling well: the 4/90 rule, thermal etiquette and gaggle flying
- How to plan a cross-country route and fly it successfully
- Valley winds explained, including where and where not to fly
- An in-depth exploration of how to fly the mountains
- High level flying: how to fly efficiently and fast
- Meteorology for pilots, including cloud assessment and the Föhn
- Thermal formation, restitution and inversions
- Real-life practical flying case studies in the Alps and Dolomites
- How to structure your learning and progress quickly using the Pyramid of Progression
Item comes from Canada.
Please note that orders may be subject to duties, fees or taxes levied by the destination country and/or shipping company. ParAddix is not responsible for these additional charges. To find out what the possible fees are, please contact the local postal service or customs agency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.