Fed up of shivering while you fly? Give this jacket liner a try. Your paramotor or paraglider flight will be so much more enjoyable as you soar in the sky, laughing in the face of the cold monster!
- operates on 12 Volts DC
- comfortable heat distributed strategically to the back, the chest, the collar and both sleeves
- with reflective stripes
- extensible wire 30'' to 44'' included
- non-stretch coat
- power: 36 Watts or 3 amps at full capacity
- color: black
- size available: XXXS to XXXL
Technical Specifications (PDF)
Ideal for Paramotoring, Paragliding, motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile.
WARNING: For the « Heated product » from ConforTeck to work, you must have a Controller AND an Source of Energy! Have a look at the « Controllers » , « Power packs », « Kits with Controllers » and « Wire Harness / Adapters » for the complete list of your possibilities!
Look under « Additional Images » for the Sizes Chart!
1 Bust or chest
Measure around the fullest part of the chest
Measure around the natural waistline
- Take your measurements with a measuring tape and wearing clothes that you will use with it.
- All measurements are the clothes' measurements.
- All measurements are in inches.
- If your measurements fall between sizes, order the larger size.
- As everyone is different, this chart is only a general guide.
Item comes from Canada.
Please note that orders may be subject to duties, fees or taxes levied by the destination country and/or shipping company. ParAddix is not responsible for these additional charges. To find out what the possible fees are, please contact the local postal service or customs agency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.