The series name Annular, from Independance, stands for quality, reliability and countless successfull rescue openings. With the Annular EVO series, we even managed to improve its well-proven technology at some essential attributes, which made it the lightweight among annular parachutes!
Rescue parachute: lightweight Annular EVO
Our development progress, especially in material development, resulted in essential advantages regarding weight reduction and tensility. In our Annular EVO series we use a new, extremely light and highly tensile fabric and lines, thus achieve a weight reduction of 30% compared to Annular Classic.
Annular EVO is serially equipped with deployment accelerators (RAM air pockets)! For fast and reliable openings even at low speed.
Thus Annular EVO series combines well-known low sink rate and pendulum stability of Annular Classic with innovative material to rEVOlutionary good lightweight rescue system.
- Extremely high standards for material selection and production
- Well-proven annular shape
- Low sink rate
- Low pendulum risk
- Very low weight, light and durable material
- Ram air pockets: for the fastest and most reliable opening ever achieved in annular parachutes
- New deployment container technology for fast opening
- Clearly visible fabric colour: orange
- Certified according to LTF 35/03 and EN 12491
|Rescue system||surface m²||max. towed load at sink rate of 5,5 m/s (acc. EN)||max. towed load acc. LTF||sink rate at max. load (LTF)||weight of the parachute|
|Annular20 EVO||32||100kg||100kg||5,45 m/s||1,55kg|
|Annular22 EVO||36||130kg||130kg||5,67 m/s||1,8kg|
|Annular24 EVO||40||160kg||160kg||6,20 m/s||2,0kg|
|Annular30 EVO (Tandem)||65||230kg||230kg||6,10 m/s||3,1kg|
Available for paragliders as well as hang-gliders.
- Annular-EVO-Manual-EN.pdf (1.4 MiB)
- Annular-EVO-20-certification.pdf (22.6 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-22-certification.pdf (22.5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-22-HG-certification.pdf (22.5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-24-certification.pdf (22.5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-24-HG-certification.pdf (22.5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-30-certification.pdf (22.5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-30-HG-certification.pdf (22.5 KiB)
Item comes from Canada.
Please note that orders may be subject to duties, fees or taxes levied by the destination country and/or shipping company. ParAddix is not responsible for these additional charges. To find out what the possible fees are, please contact the local postal service or customs agency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.