Water Rescue System – as safe flying as it can be
AGAMA Water Rescue System was developed especially for the rescue of the pilot when landing on the water. Pilot remains in the position on the back with the head above the water surface even when losing consciousness – proven by practical tests.
- Several types, they differentiate by the attachment points for various types of paramotors. Simple assembly on the assembled paramotor.
- Small packaged size, the pilot does not notice it as a burden or aerodynamic resistance.
- Perfectly balanced positioning in the water.
- Displacement of 300 N was calculated for a load of 200 kg in the water.
- Material was developed and tested for both fresh water and salt water in accordance with the standards for the means of rescue.
- Rapidly inflates.
- Manual activation operated by the pilot‘s right hand, within easy reach.
- Automatic activation – water rescue system is inflated within 3 seconds from the first contact with water.
- Can be used repeatedly, simple replacement of the cartouche and trigger pins.
- Possible to inflate orally.
- The trigger mechanism used in the design was supplied by a well known prestigious supplier.
- Total weight of the system 650 g.
- 1x AGAMA rescue system including automatics
- 5x Velcro belt fixation
- CO2 Cartridge (Shipping hazard).
You may purchase the Mustang Survival MA7202, containing a CO2 Cartridge and a fuse, from any marine or outdoor store that sells CO2 life vests.
Item comes from the United States.
Please note that orders may be subject to duties, fees or taxes levied by the destination country and/or shipping company. ParAddix is not responsible for these additional charges. To find out what the possible fees are, please contact the local postal service or customs agency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.