Be Visible! Be Safe!
The Paramotor LED Strobe Light can be seen as far as 8km on clear mornings and evenings. You will easily be visible to other pilots flying in your vicinity, increasing your safety.
Extend your flight time window!
With the Paramotor LED Strobe Light, you can legally extend your daily flight time window by an hour! You can legally fly 30 minutes before the sunrise and 30 minutes after sunset.
Don't risk it!
Since the number of aviation users grows every year, the airspace becomes more and more crowded, when flying in the early and late hours, paramotor pilots are exposed to the risk of collision due to bad visibility. The LED Strobe Light significantly improves visibility, which ensures safety to all aircraft.
VIDEO : Checkout the brightness of the strobe in the video below
Basic Data :
- Supply voltage: 10V – 30V DC.
- Energy source NOT INCLUDED
- Power: 100 W flash.
- Luminous flux 10000 lumens.
- Color temperature 5500-6000 K.
- Does not interfere with radio waves.
- Integrated temperature sensor.
- Resilient to shocks, impacts, water.
- Led Lamp : Diameter 34 mm, weight: 70g x 2.
- Led controller : 145mmx25mm (5.70 x 0.98 inch.) ,weight 120g.
- Range of about 10 km in the dark !!!
6 Working Functions :
- Single flashes with a frequency of 43,50,55 flashes per minute.
- Single flashes with a frequency of 43,50,55 flashes per minute + steady light (position lamp).
- Double flashes with a frequency of 43 cycles per minute.
- Triple flashes with a frequency of 43 cycles per minute.
- 360 degrees flashlight (additional lighting of the start and landing, and assembling or disassembling of the equipment).
- SOS light signal activated by an integrated overload sensor or manually.
- Option of automatic activation after connecting the power supply (possibility of putting the controller in a hard-to-reach place).
- Possibility of assembling the switch out of the controller (a ST-201 switch extension kit is available).
- lluminated LED button on the switch that signalizes working functions and messages (such as low battery, not connected lamp etc.).
- Possibility of modifying the settings and disabling some working functions by connecting to a computer.
VIDEO: Skid Mark Landing! See the strobe?
Options for energy source:
- Connect directly to your craft's battery
- Get an alterator and install it on your prop shaft
- Get a Paramotor Strobe Light LI-ION Battery 2.9Ah
- Get a Paramotor Strobe Light Gel AGM Battery 12 V, 1.3 Ah
VIDEO: Takeoff in the slightly turbulent wind! Notice the strobe?
Item comes from Polland.
Please note that orders may be subject to duties, fees or taxes levied by the destination country and/or shipping company. ParAddix is not responsible for these additional charges. To find out what the possible fees are, please contact the local postal service or customs agency.
PRODUCT PROTECTED BY PATENT LAW.
VIDEO: Nice Winter Launch!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.